Saturday 27 August 2011

GHP - Blue Room Mix 16th July 2006

GHP - BLUE ROOM MIX 16.07.06 (192kbs/26mb/19mins)
BBC Radio 1 broadcast: 16th July 2006
Go Home Productions mp3 download January 2008


01.
GHP - Marvin’s Not In Love (Part1) (Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get In On / 10CC - I’m Not In Love)
02.
Mark Vidler - Strawfields To Skyplain
03.
GHP - Cold Missy School Cut (Coldcut - The Music Maker / Coldcut - True Skool / Missy Elliot - One Minute Man)
04.
GHP - Don’t Hold Back (Sweet Jane) (Chemical Brothers - Galvanize / The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane
..... U2 - I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / MARRS - Pump Up The Volume / Blur - To The End)
05.
Mark Vidler vs Andre Popp - Ophelian Dub / Andre Popp - Ophelia
06.
GHP - Velvet Sugar (The Archies - Sugar Sugar / The Velvet Underground - I’m Waiting For The Man)
..... Basement Jaxx - Where’s Your Head At?
07.
GHP - Riders Of Love (ABC - The Look Of Love (Part 4) / The Doors - Riders On The Storm)
08.
GHP - I Can’t Freak Her (XTC - I Can’t Own Her / Adina Howard - Freak Like Me)
09.
GHP - Paul Wilson (The Beach Boys - I Guess I Just Wasn’t Made For These Times / Wings - Let ’Em In)
10.
GHP - All My Birds (The Beatles - All My Loving / The Beatles - For No One / Annie Lennox - Little Bird)

"Have a fondness for this mix. Rob and Chris are cool. I won't say anything cheeky. If you didn't get the KLF Chill Out reference, you don't derserve to be downloading this." - Mark Vidler January 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment