Monday 29 August 2011

GHP - Spliced Krispies

GHP - SPLICED KRISPIES (320kbs/76mb/30mins)
Go Home Productions mp3 download May 2008

01
GHP - Rolling Confusion 3.47
02
GHP - Finally, Did You No Wrong 2.28
03
GHP - Billy Stoned 3.10
04
GHP - Grandstand Supreme 1.10
05
GHP - Wouldn't It Be Nice To Have A Finger Of Fudge? 1.20
06
GHP - Mick n' Carly 3.44
07
GHP - Luther's Orange Crush 2.49
08
GHP - Main Bloom 2.54
09
GHP - Paranoid Rock 1.59
10
GHP - 2000 Light Years From Bolan 4.41
11
GHP - 3 X A Raindrop 2.08

"This album was conceived and created during April 2008. It basically came about after I needed a break from writing / recording original tracks for the 'Kamikaze Runway' album which I'm lining up for this summer and after laying off the bootlegs for several months, I thought I'd take a couple of weeks out to 'dabble' again.
"Must admit that I had a lot of fun putting this together. No limitations or pandering to artists / record labels desires, just went headfirst into screwing around with some favourite songs and seeing what turned up.
"About 2 weeks into April there seemed to be a theme developing with each track and I thought it would be cool to put some visuals to them as I went along.
"So you've got 11 videos to digest as well, all laid out below with notes on each track to read.

"Anyway, grab the album while you can, you can never tell how long I can keep it alive before the Sweeney break down my door...
" - Mark Vidler May 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment