Saturday 12 November 2022

Don Letts' Culture Clash Radio - All Points East Highlights


DON LETTS' CULTURE CLASH RADIO - ALL POINTS EAST HIGHLIGHTS (320kbs-m4a/276mb/2hrs)

BBC Radio 6 Music broadcast: 4th September 2022

Highlights of the DJ sets and live performances from the 6 Music Stage curated by Don at All Points East in Victoria Park in London on Sunday 29th August.

Including Gardna ft. Catching Cairo, Norman Jay, Gaudi ft. Zoe Devlin Love, not to mention the Rebel Dread himself.

NABIHAH IQBAL
Sandy Barber - I Think I'll Do Some Stepping (On My Own) (Opolopo Rework)
Special Interest - (Herman's) House [Rough Trade]
187 Lockdown - Gunman [EastWest Dance]
GARDNA FT. CATCHING CAIRO
Gardna & Catching Cairo - Back In The Dayz
Gardna - Rudeboy
Gardna - Good Time Not A Long Time
NORMAN JAY
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out [Polygram Tv]
Byron Lee And The Dragonaires - Mission Impossible
Toots & The Maytals - 54-46 Was My Number [Island Jamaica]
The Crystaliltes - Splash Down
Charlie Kelly - So Nice Like Rice
Sound Dimenson - Summertime
Yvonne Baker - You Didn't Say A Word
Eddie Foster - I Never Knew
J.J. Barnes - Please Let Me In
Táta Vega - I Just Keep Thinking About You Baby
Sharon Redd - Beat The Street
Kathy Brown & Jet Boot Jack - Bringing The Good Times Back
Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover [Motown]
GAUDI FT. ZOE DEVLIN LOVE
Zoe Devlin Love - I'm Still In Love
Zoe Devlin Love - Caroline, No
Gaudi - I Wanna Understand
Zoe Devlin Love - Woke Up This Morning
DON LETTS
Chronixx - Here Comes Trouble
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Could You Be Loved [Tuff Gong]
Stylo G (Feat. Shaggy & Cham) - Call Mi A Leader
Harvey K-Tel - Ranking In The Deep
Harvey K-Tel - Boops Apocalypse
Gorillaz - Dare [Parlophone]
Pow Pow Productions - Shanty Town Version [Pow Pow Productions]
Little Roy - Lithium [Ark Recordings]
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (HF & K.U.D.O. Remix) [Polygram Tv]
Dubanne & Guido Craveiro - Running Up That Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment