Wednesday 22 February 2017

Grievous Angel: The Story Of Gram Parsons - 1. Episode 1

BBC Radio 6 Music broadcast: 12th January 2017

Bob Harris tells the story of the influential country rock star Gram Parsons, who passed away in 1973. With contributions from Keith Richards, Emmylou Harris, Gram's daughter Polly Parsons and close friend Ian Dunlop.

Gram Parsons - Return Of The Grievous Angel [Reprise]
Gram Parsons - In My Hour Of Darkness [Reprise]
Elvis Presley - Good Rockin' Tonight [RCA]
The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream [Dino]
Gram Parsons - Kiss The Children [Rhino]
Gram Parsons - I Can't Dance [Warner]
Gram Parsons - How Much I've Lied [Rhino]
Gram Parsons - Hickory Wind [Reprise]
Gram Parsons - I May Be Right [Sundown]
Gram Parsons - Still Feeling Blue [WSM/Rhino]
The International Submarine Band - Truck Driving Man [Raven]
Emmylou Harris & Gram Parsons - We'll Sweep Out The Ashes In The Morning [Eminent]
The International Submarine Band - It Must Have Been Somebody Else You've Known [Sundown]
The International Submarine Band - Luxury Liner [Big Beat]
The International Submarine Band - Blue Eyes [Rhino]
The Byrds - You Ain't Going Nowhere [Columbia]
The Byrds - I Am A Pilgrim [1968 Sony Music Entertainment Inc]
The Byrds - Hickory Wind [CBS]
The Byrds - You're Still On My Mind [Columbia]

No comments:

Post a Comment