Wednesday 13 September 2023

Chloé Caillet - Essential Mix


CHLOÉ CAILLET - ESSENTIAL MIX 29.07.23 (320kbs-m4a/276mb/2hrs)

BBC Radio 1 broadcast: 29th July 2023

"Pinching myself at this one, but I made an essential mix!

"This was one of the most challenging and introspective bodies of work I've done.

"My mix was recorded live, as I truly love how music flows together without a grid. As I have a pretty eclectic taste of music it was hard to figure out how to put everything in two hours. I made a bunch of edits of my favorite songs, added music by my favorite artists and friends and really put my whole heart into creating a musical journey to bring you into my world.

"This mix represents who I am, the music realm I have grown up and currently live in that defines me as Chloé.

"So happy to be sharing this with you all x." Chloé Caillet, July 2023.

Denia - Ibiza (El Mix Mas Elegante)
Lord Of The Isles - Radio Lollipop
Romeo Louisa - Downtown Funk
Data Memory Access - Experience
Tucillo - It's Not Over
Gaznevada - IC Love Affair (David DePino Edit)
Idjut Boys - Dumme Willie
Pink Floyd - Echoes (Chloe Edit)
Red Axes - Hey
Make A Dance - Acid Cult
Cinthie - Piano Heaven
Vanessa Worm - Heaven to Hell
The Doors - Road House Blues (Chloé Edit)
Digitalism - Zdarlight (Discodrome Edit)
CZR - Structure
DJ Deeon - Shake What Your Momma Gave Ya
Nick León - Xtasis
Mad Queen - Make A Dance
INVT - Presha
Unknown - Untitled [White Label]
Chloé Caillet (feat. Mikhail Beltran) - NYWTF
Karmasutra - Karmasutra Express
Gregor Salto - Messe Messe (Afro Dub)
Kiko Navarro & Concha Buika - So​ñ​ando Contigo (Manoo Remix)
Le Chat - Pussy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment