Wednesday 21 September 2022

The Clash - In Their Own Words


THE CLASH - IN THEIR OWN WORDS (320kbs-m4a/137mb/60mins)

BBC Radio 6 Music broadcast: 10th May 2022

The Clash reveal their story through interviews from the BBC archives, with a Joe Strummer interview back in 1981 through to Paul Simonon and Mick Jones chatting to Lammo about London Calling in 2019.

The Clash - Capital Radio One [Columbia]
The Clash - Police On My Back
The Clash - Washington Bullets
The Clash - Police & Thieves
The Clash - London Calling [Columbia]
The Clash - White Riot
The Congos - Row Fisherman Row
The Clash - Train In Vain
Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
The Clash - Rock The Casbah
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail
The Clash - I'm Not Down
The Clash - Lost In The Supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment