Thursday 7 January 2021

The Avalanches - We Will Always Love You Mix


THE AVALANCHES - WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MIX (320kbs/136mb/60mins)

The Current KCMP FM broadcast: 7th December 2020

The Doors - The End
Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent)
The Avalanches - The Divine Chord
Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin
Against All Logic - Now U Got Me Hooked
The Avalanches - Born To Lose
La Bionda - I Wanna Be Your Lover
The Avalanches - We Go On
Big Audio Dynamite - The Globe
Joe Tossini & Friends - Wild Dream
The Avalanches - Overcome
Made In U.S.A. - Try To Find A Way
Carpenters - Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft
The Avalanches - Wherever You Go
Chivirico Davila - Amor Ciego
Moodymann - Music People
The Avalanches - Music Makes Me High
The Avalanches - Pink Champagne
Stephen Schlacks - My Life
The Roches - Hammond Song
Colin Stetson - Reborn
The Avalanches - Interstellar Love

2 comments:

  1. In between Hammond Song and Interstellar Love is the track Reborn by Colin Stetson from the Hereditary film soundtrack. I was looking for that song forever since I love that transition, and I finally found it.

    ReplyDelete