Monday 21 January 2019

Buzzcocks

BUZZCOCKS (320kbs-m4a/138mb/60mins)
BBC Radio 6 Music broadcast: 9th December 2018

Following the sad death of frontman Pete Shelley, Mark Lamarr tells the story of punk pioneers Buzzcocks. With recollections from Pete and other members of the band, as well as the thoughts of Paul Morley, Tony Wilson and Edwyn Collins. First broadcast in 2004.

Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Sex Pistols - I'm A Lazy Sod
Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant [Polygram]
Buzzcocks - I Love You Big Dummy
Buzzcocks - I Can't Control Myself
Buzzcocks - Love Battery
Buzzcocks - Breakdown [Castle Music]
The Bonzo Dog Band - Canyons Of Your Mind [EMI]
Buzzcocks - Boredom [Document]
Buzzcocks - Times Up [EMI]
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Buzzcocks - What Do I Get? [Cool Badge]
Buzzcocks - I Don't Mind
Buzzcocks - Love You More
Buzzcocks - Promises [EMI]
Buzzcocks - Everybody's Happy Nowadays [EMI]
Buzzcocks - Harmony In My Head
Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)
Buzzcocks - Noise Annoys [Danceteria]
Buzzcocks - I Believe [EMI]
Pete Shelley - Homosapien [Genetic]
Orange Juice - Rip It Up [EMI]
Buzzcocks - Doesn't Mean Anything
Buzzcocks - Friends
Buzzcocks - Stars
Pete Yorn - Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)
Buzzcocks - Something’s Gone Wrong Again

No comments:

Post a Comment