Sunday 31 January 2016

Fred Deakin - FredMix 2015/16 (The Hawk Flies On Thursday)

Download: 22nd December 2015

Crazy P - Like A Fool
Nat King Cole - Nature Boy (Leo Zero Remix)
Nico - Cuando Llegue El Alba
Sharon Tandy - Our Day Will Come
Outfit - Swam Out
Robert Byrne - Blame It On The Night
Ela Orleans - Dark Floor
Purple Disco Machine - Magic
Prince Buster - Don't Throw Stones
Moggi - Gadget

Hot Chip ft. Sarah Jones - Go Bang
Julian Covey And The Machine - A Little Bit Hurt
Angelo Bond - I Never Sang For My Baby
Marc Almond - Scar
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Ballad Of The Mighty I (Beyond The Wizard's Sleeve Remix)
DJ Vas - Gigolo
Keiko Project - Midnight Shuffle
DJ Pippi & Kenneth Bager - La Serenata
Vitto & Druzzi - It's EZ
All Thieves - Heartland
Moonboots - Super Drive
Janet Jackson - No Sleeep (Two Inch Punch Remix)
Freddie Scott - You Got What I Need
impLOG. - Breakfast
Eddie C - Where We Going
Widowspeak - Narrows
Gail MacDermot - Fragments 1A
PJ Proby - Merry Hoppkins Never Had Days Like These
The Acid - Ghost (Mary Jane Coles Remix)
Disclosure - Jaded (Lone Remix)
Whiskey Disco - Kto Dat Nam Deszcz
Serge Gainsbourg ft. Marianne Faithfull - Lola R For Ever
Visti & Meyland - Open Your Arms
Lion And The Lamb - All For You
Hopeton Lewis - Boom Shacka-Lacka
6ix - I'm Just Like You
Aroop Roy - Quem Val Querer
Holloway Allstars - Holloway
RoyGBiv - The Time I Grew Forever

2 comments:

  1. Missing from this tracklist is

    Julian Covey And The Machine - A Little Bit Hurt

    which occurs between "Go Bang" and "I Never Sang For My Baby"

    ReplyDelete