Saturday 18 May 2013

Beyond The Wizards Sleeve - The Third Mynd Mix

BEYOND THE WIZARDS SLEEVE - THE THIRD MYND MIX (192kbs/41mb/30mins)
BBC Radio 1 broadcast 21st March 2009

A BTWS Announcement - Let’s Turn On The Power Of The Mynd
The Mickey Finn - Garden Of My Mind
A BTWS Announcement - An Uncanny World Of Your Mind
Unknown - I Dig Your Mind (sourced from Mr A. Weatherall)
Rupert’s People - Dream On My Mind
A BTWS Announcement - We’ll Blow Your Mind
The Pretty Things - Blow Your Mind
A BTWS Announcement - The Mind Plays Strange Tricks
The Attack - Colour Of Your Mind
Taiconderoga - Speaking My Mind
The Brew - What Do You See In My Mind?
Paul Parrish - Forest Of My Mind
Rameses And Selket - In My Mind’s Eye
A BTWS Announcement - The Temple Of The Expanded Mind
Denny Laine - Say You Don’t Mind
The Fourth Way - The Far Side Of Your Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment