Monday 17 June 2024

The Rolling Stones: A Tracks Of My Years Special


THE ROLLING STONES: A TRACKS OF MY YEARS SPECIAL (320kbs-m4a/130mb/57mins)

BBC Radio 2 broadcast: 3rd July 2022

Ken Bruce presents a special Tracks Of My Years compilation celebrating 60 years of The Rolling Stones since their first performance at London's Marquee Club on the 12th of July 1962. Among those choosing their favourite Stones tracks are Cher, David Gray, Johnny Marr, Ian Rankin, Macy Gray, James Bay and Petula Clark.

Featuring You Can't Always Get What You Want, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Paint It Black, Tumbling Dice, Miss You, Gimme Shelter and Jumpin' Jack Flash.

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want [London]
The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction [Abko]
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Remastered)
The Rolling Stones - The Last Time [Abkco]
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black [Virgin]
The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb [London]
The Rolling Stones - Angie [CBS]
The Rolling Stones - Miss You [Abkco]
The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash [Abkco]
The Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice [Virgin]
The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud [London]
The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side [Abkco]
The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up [Virgin]
The Rolling Stones - Carol [Abko]

No comments:

Post a Comment