Thursday 12 March 2015

Cut Copy - 6 Mix 31st July 2005

CUT COPY - 6 MIX 31.07.05
BBC 6 Music broadcast: 31st July 2005

PART 1 (320kbs/67mb/29mins)
Cut Copy - Future
Tom Vek - I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes
Annie - Greatest Hit
The Knife - You Take My Breathe Away
The Presets - Girl And The Sea
The Juan Maclean - Give Me Every Little Thing
Bloc Party - Little Thoughts


PART 2 (320kbs/130mb/57mins)
ELO - Secret Messages
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Daft Punk - Fresh
Sonic Youth - Bull In The Heather
The Beach Boys - You Shall Believe In Me
The Pixies - Unknown
Zoot Woman - Hope In The Mirror
My Bloody Valentine - Soon
Scenario Rock - Skitzo Dancer
Tiga - Big And Dirty
Alan Braxe - Unknown
Franz Ferdinand - Matinee
LCD Soundsystem - Disco Inflitration
Chromeo - Me And My Man


PART 3 (320kbs/63mb/27mins)
Beck - Everyone's Gotta Learn Sometimes
Colder - Unknown
Discover - Leave Me Alone
Arcade Fire - Power Out
Cut Copy - Going Nowhere
Justin Robertson - I'm Still Waiting
Whitest Boy Alive - Inflation

No comments:

Post a Comment